Hello my friends, Spot here!
I thought we’d have a little look today at what makes great cat photos and share with you top tips that anyone can adopt for taking them! You probably realise by now that I get lots of photos taken of me by my daddy and sometimes my mummy 😆 So I think I’ve learned a little bit about what it takes!
1. Get something pretty in the photo next to your cat
2. Take advantage of a quiet moment
3. Better still – taking advantage of a cat-napping moment!
4. Use their favourite toys to get their attention!
5. Get an accomplice (preferably another cat) to distract their attention – and snap away!
6. The more cats in a photo, the better!
7. And finally… Make sure you have your camera ready at all times to capture those unexpected silly moments!
What do you think? Any of these helpful? Do you have any top tips of your own you’d like to share?
Take care my friends!
Love from Spot xxxxx