Hello my friends, Spot here!
A little while ago, I posted seven pics and facts about our Robbie cat, and lots of you asked if I could do the same for Friday and for Harry 🙂 Your wish is our command, so here are seven pics and facts about our little tabby girl 🙂
- Friday was born in March 1998, in the rescue shelter. She had two brothers and no sisters.
- She’s called Friday because she ate some of her mummy’s food when she was a baby, it got lodged in her throat and the vet (who lived nearby) had to rush out to her and save her life – all this happened on Good Friday.
- Friday is the smallest of our cats, weighing 3.1kg or 6.8 pounds.
- Friday is also the most affectionate of all our cats and will follow mummy around wherever she goes 🙂
- She likes sunbathing in the warm weather but rarely goes out in the winter now she’s getting on in years.
- Friday has used up a few of her 9 lives, in her younger days she once went missing for 2 weeks and on another occasion came back from wherever she had been with a broken leg – resulting in yet another rushed visit to the vet!
- She can also be naughty when she wants to – she once jumped on the kitchen counter when daddy’s back was turned, picked up in her mouth a chicken which daddy was about to put in the oven, and ran off into the field with it, with daddy closely on her heels! It was very funny to watch – the chicken was almost as big as she was! 🙂
Here’s some of our favourite Friday photos 🙂
I hope you enjoyed our little look at Friday – Harry will be coming up soon! 🙂
Take care my friends!
Love from Spot xxxxx